ORIGINAL JURISDICTION COMPLAINTS
Please write a short and plain statement of facts surrounding the controversy.
Please write a short and plain statement of the grounds upon which jurisdiction depends.
1. Questions of the constitutionality of actions by student governing groups, organizations, and their representatives
2. Violations of the Student Body Constitution and Statutes
3. Conflicts between student groups
4. Violations of the student conduct code
5. Violations of the SGA ethics code
6. Appeals from the Florida State University Elections Commission
7. Issuing any writ necessary and proper to the complete exercise of the court's jurisdiction
a. WRIT OF MANDAMUS: used to compel a state officer/agency to act in a purely ministerial function
b. WRIT OF PROHIBITION: used to prevent a state officer/agency from acting outside of its jurisdiction
c. WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO: used to compel a state officer/agency to act in order to enforce a public right
Please write a short and plain statement of the claim showing the pleader is entitled to relief.
Please write a demand for judgment for the specific relief the plaintiff seeks.
I HEREBY CERTIFY that I have read my answers, that there are legitimate grounds to support it,
and that it is submitted in good faith and not solely for delay.